Friday, November 14, 2008

No need to pay attention, I have a learning dsability

I've never been one to get along easily or be easily understood, so sometimes I worry that what I'm saying and what students are hearing are two different things. Perhaps that's what happened with the exchange below.

| | hi professor Albert, i was wondering where i went to get the information on the topic for the precis
|
| | student signature

| From: Daniel Albert
| Subject: RE: precis
| To: student
|
| Hi Student,
| You have me worried as I mentioned this several times in class and because the materials are right on the front page for the course, the links with the Maya face. This, combined with your difficulty in grasping the goals for the literature review make me wonder how much of your attention you're able to devote to class.
|
|
| | From: Student
| | Subject: precis

I've realized that it was on another link. But I do have a learning disability, sometimes it's hard for me to grasp the material right away, and to understand it but I am trying, esp with getting all my work done.

No comments: